Monday 14 June 2010

What a litte Grass!!!

Saturday was my friends 30th birthday, and although I "promised" not to make a fuss for it, I was never going to let that happen!! ;)
So me and a friend arrived at hers at 11.30 when I knew she would be sleeping and did this.......



I was then woken at 7.21am the next morning, accusing me of decorating her house, which I denied and jsut about had her convinced....... That was until me and EB arrived at the party!
We had discussed my decorating earlier and we had pinky swore that she would NOT tell Aunty Carol what I had done, and I foolishly believed her!

We walked in, gave her her card, present and a hug and then EB pipes up... "Aunty Carol, I know who put all the ballons and banners on your house last night!"
And then jerks her head in my direction while clearing her throat!!

Now I have been told on, I have to wait for the next 2 years while my friend plans her revenge!!!! :O

Love you huni, please be kind xxxx

1 comment: